thanks to debie who had these at christmas, i am now addicted. i even got the chocolate covered pretzels (double chocolate, yum), next time i will go with the mega m&m's.
Yum is right. It's the combination of chocolate and salt that I love. It's a "pop in your mouth delight." And, they are pleasing to the eye too with all their twisted chocolaty goodness (is it normal to be so passionate about chocolate?)
4 comments:
Yum is right. It's the combination of chocolate and salt that I love. It's a "pop in your mouth delight." And, they are pleasing to the eye too with all their twisted chocolaty goodness (is it normal to be so passionate about chocolate?)
Those look so yummy! I missed out at the Spurgeon house. What's under the M&M? Is it chocolate? caramel? peanut butter? All would be good.
And Debie, you're not alone in the passion for chocolate!
Its just a hershey's kiss melted in the oven to gooey perfection! You have to try them, they are wonderful.
Hi Sarah. These are the best ever nibbles. So easy that my daughter can do them on a whim. I love them too. Great blog.
Post a Comment