sarah doesn't know i'm writing this post, but i just wanted to let everyone know why i love her so much. after a long day at work and school, i love nothing more than to come home and see her beautiful smile. she keeps my life real and worth living. when i get cocky, she brings me down to earth. when i get down on myself, she lifts me up. i would be lost (literally and figuratively) without her. she always puts me before everything else. i've never seen anyone love anyone else as much as sarah loves me. i love her so much and promise to do everything i can to make her the happiest woman on earth. i love you sar!
6 comments:
Beautiful! The two of you do complete each other in such a natural way. You make a great couple. I wish I could find myself a husband as wonderful as my brother.
Aww. He's definitely a keeper Sarah.
The Honeymoon isn't over. What sweet words from your wuvvie.
Wow. Is it getting misty in here? I think I'm getting all teary-eyed. You guys are so cute.
Hey David, I feel the same way about her too (in a sisterly way) You are awesome to tell her because there is no substitute for that. I feel a date night coming on.
Oh, that is so sweet! Makes me want to go give my guy a big hug. I'll be back...
Post a Comment