heavenly chocolate chip cookies
1 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 Tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour
Chocolate chips to taste
preheat oven to 350* F. cream shortening and sugars. add eggs, vanilla, and milk. mix in dry ingredients (i like to sift the flour first). add chocolate chips (i add an entire bag of ghiradelli milk chocolate chips). roll into a 1" ball and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet about two inches apart. bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. they freeze great too! when cooking from frozen it takes about 15-20 minutes to cook. makes about 2 and a half dozen cookies. look how pretty they turn out!
tomorrow: review of the month of 'put togetherness' and a new goal of the month.
2 comments:
They are attractive. We'll try them. Is that milk chocolate chips?
Yummy Yummy Sarah. I love chocolate chip cookies and I will try these out for sure. I am glad you did all the searching for me.
You're a "chip" off the old sisters shoulder.
Post a Comment