I haven't figured that one out yet, I'll have to give it a try. We are actually going to Spokane to see Mama Mia. Dad got confused at that one too. Heather had tickets to Spokane, but ended up going in Vegas so she sold us her tickets. Ok, I'm going to try that link thing. Thanks for the info.
3 comments:
Yummy! Can you send me the recipe?
-Elizabeth
I haven't figured that one out yet, I'll have to give it a try. We are actually going to Spokane to see Mama Mia. Dad got confused at that one too. Heather had tickets to Spokane, but ended up going in Vegas so she sold us her tickets. Ok, I'm going to try that link thing. Thanks for the info.
I think I did it. I'm going to go back and fix the dust bunny one too.
Post a Comment