That's hilarious, I love that clip!!!!!!!!!! In response to you A.I question- I haven't watched last night's episode yet because I had a meeting, but I think it was Philadelphia. Unless she is really good and makes it, almost makes it and is totally emotional about it and has a sick relative at home she is trying out for, or is downright weird, she probably won't make it on T.V. It's on again tonight, we'll watch for her.
2 comments:
I've seen that one before, but I still got a good laugh again. Thanks for making me smile!
That's hilarious, I love that clip!!!!!!!!!! In response to you A.I question- I haven't watched last night's episode yet because I had a meeting, but I think it was Philadelphia. Unless she is really good and makes it, almost makes it and is totally emotional about it and has a sick relative at home she is trying out for, or is downright weird, she probably won't make it on T.V. It's on again tonight, we'll watch for her.
Post a Comment