david bought the one on the left to brine our turkey in at thanksgiving and we just kept it around as a trash can. the right one was bought with the last of our bed, bath and beyond gift cards (i'm going to miss those.) definitely an upgrade.
It's simply fabulous. Did I read correctly that it was smudge free? It really is shiny, but I was hoping to see it in the red closet. Might you post a pic of it in its rightful home?
3 comments:
It's simply fabulous. Did I read correctly that it was smudge free? It really is shiny, but I was hoping to see it in the red closet. Might you post a pic of it in its rightful home?
It almost looks as if you could get in it and take off. That thing is high tech. It makes throwing garbage look fun.
Ooh it's shiny. I gotta get me one of those.
Post a Comment