we ate my favorite banana bread for breakfast. i like to share recipes, so here it is:
1 3/4 cup flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup shortening
2 eggs
2 T milk
1 cup mashed banana
3/4 tsp salt
Sift flour, powder and soda. Cream sugar and shortening. Add eggs and milk. Alternate adding flour mixture and banana. Bake at 350* for 60-65 minutes.
not much else has been going on, david switched his major to physics and has been working on separating carbon nanotubes and teaching computer classes. today david sang 'nearer my God to thee' with dallan in church, it was awesome!
3 comments:
I heard about this super-duper fancy garbage can. I cannot wait to see it: I also heard the price tag, what are it's functions?
We got one like that as a wedding gift, but unfortunately it, along with many other still perfectly useable items, got left behind when we moved from Bellingham to new york. I think it will feel very much at home in your newly painted closet.
Love the red and the bread.
Post a Comment