okay, so this is an old project, but it was before my blogging days, so now seemed like a good time to share. i was looking for a good way to decorate for each season, but i had a small budget, so these are just cute papers that are all accordion style, theres one for each month. the rest of the time they reside in this little box. easy, cute and cheap. heres the 'word' for each month: {january, snow} {february, love} {march, luck} {april, spring} {may, flowers} {june, picnic} {july, liberty} {august, summer} {september, fall} {october, boo} {november, gobble} {december, believe}
5 comments:
This is such a cute blog! I love it and am so excited to see what you two are up to! You are so, so clever. I'm going to try some of those crafty things you do.
Your cousin,
Jenn (McCullough) Andersen
I wish I could take some credit for your amazing crafty skills, but I don't think you get any DNA from your older sister. I remember you once told me about those things you made, but your description didn't do them justice. They are sooooo cute! You could use that concept in so many different ways. Very cool Sarah!!
The cutest idea ever. Such a simple concept with big results. Keep up the great ideas Sarah. It is great to see all you do. Your sister and you have the same DNA. It is very obvious.
super cute sarah! I might have to make some too. So glad you have a blog...I was just telling ran I wished that you had one so we could keep on you guys. I lvoe reading it.
Wow, I'm blown away by that idea. It's so neat!
Post a Comment