Thursday, May 8, 2008

plan.

organizational items i cant live without.
part one in a series by sarah l. jones.


my planner

it is something i have learned to rely on. i keep everything in it from advil and bandaids to passwords and change, which makes it easy to just grab and go - one thing that contains credit cards, drivers license, shopping lists, notes, etc. it really saves a lot of time and hassle trying to track things down when you're heading out. it also helps me to keep my mind clear - i worry a lot (way too much actually) about being in the right place at the right time. you see...i am forgetful. if you dont believe me read this. being able to write things down makes life a lot less stressful, because i know if its written down i wont forget - all i have to remember each day is to look at my planner. and doing that one thing is a lot easier than remembering to do a bunch of little things. also, i love having somewhere to write down ideas, shopping list items , places i need to be etc. no matter where i am.

the best part about my planner - it was only $14.88 at walmart.

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

This is what I need. I have three different places I write my things down in, so I have good intentions but I need one single place and then nothings forgotten.

Em and Ms said...

Yeah, I can relate to having to write things down. Lists are my life. Just hope you never lose your planner! (knock on wood)

Jan said...

Perfect find and tip. You are always on top of everything Sarah. So impressive.