24 things about me
response to a tag from my sister*4 Places I go over and over
novell - specifically lobby c
costco
byu - well mainly just the parking lot to drop off and pick up david.
my home
*4 people who E-mail me
george barnes
david jones
the republicans (i volunteered once now i get emails from all the bush's, mr. mccain and rnc chairmain mike duncan) - i am not even a republican.
randoms (my email address is very generic, so i get a lot of mistake emails for people - sometimes its funny, but usually just annoying)
*4 of my favorite foods
frog eye salad
french fries
breakfast items
bear claw ice cream
*4 places I would rather be right now
washington
england
morocco
basically anywhere other than provo.
*4 movies I could watch over and over
i dont really watch that many movies, so here are some tv shows
gilmore girls
america's next top model
project runway
extreme makeover home edition
*4 people I think will respond (This is a tag invitation.)
i never know who to tag on these things.
nobody
no one
not a single person
anyone that wants to?
1 comment:
Thanks for playing Sarah. I've never heard of that ice-cream flavor. You're not a Republican? Didn't you go door to door for GWB?
Post a Comment