Tuesday, May 13, 2008

contain.

organizational items i can't live without
part two in a series by sarah l jones

containers


*magazine holders from ikea - definitely need to pick some of these up

i have a serious obsession here, but they're just so useful! at our house everything from paper clips to socks has its own little container. i think its so important to have a place for everything otherwise when you don't know where to put it - it never gets put away. also, there are so many options with containers and they are usually relatively inexpensive or free if you recycle things from around the house.

also, i am forever jealous if you are lucky enough to live near one of these stores.


*i have had my eye on these guys for awhile, aren't they beautiful? - also from ikea.

2 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

They are so sleek and futuristic.
I love containers too, but we are far from having a place for everything at our house.

Jan said...

I love that green and then the silver together. So sharp. I really hope Deb goes to ikea with you. I have a mile long list I want her to bring home :).
Thanks for sharing.