1. picnics and bbq's (we had one planned for saturday, but i doubt its going to happen - at least not outdoors). speaking of bbq's - i worked at sportsman's warehouse one summer and at the summer work party i won the most coveted prize - a road trip grill. and i love it - its completely portable and works wonders with a hamburger patty.

2. being outside - it was nice enough to eat lunch outside monday and tuesday and it was wonderful!
3. driving with the windows down
4. blue skies
5. opening the windows at home and letting the breeze come through
what are you looking forward to this spring?
4 comments:
I love the barbeque that you won. That is smokin hot...
I love all your list of things that you are looking forward too.
I haven't got one except that I hope to not have to go very many places because I saw 3.92 in gas today. That is not smokin hot.
i'm looking forward to not wearing jackets anymore. and laying out in the sun!!! dang cold weather grr.
Definately the outdoors. I love a nicely mowed lawn, we desperately need a lawn mowing job right now. I'm jealous of your grill.
hahaha, I totally remember when you won that grill!!! I still think that it is funny that you worked at sportsmans warehouse. Do you remember the fourth of july when we barbequed and watched the fireworks! Oh fun.
Post a Comment