look forward
*whats a post without a picture? this goal reminds me of meet the robinsons, but i didnt plan it that way.
my goals are seriously becoming more abstract. david always tells me that i live in the past - and i totally do. i love to look at old pictures and tell stories from back in the day (what am i, 95?). and i want to be more goal oriented and driven towards the future.another reason i think this goal will be good is because last year i completed all my goals. i graduated from byu and married david. that was as far as i had planned - graduate and get married. i want to have kids someday, but not right now, so for now i feel like i am stuck in a place where i cant move forward, but i have already accomplished everything that i had planned. does that even make sense? sorry if it doesnt. so here are my steps for accomplishing this goal:
1. find a hobby and/or open my etsy shop. this will give me some shorter term goals - projects to finish, items to ship, etc.
2. plan our trip to the east coast and a few weekend trips for the summer
3. make some real big goals and a plan to accomplish them - take a class, join a club/group...
3 comments:
Look at how fast I am to responding to your post.
I need some goals. I feel content, but that isn't necessarily good. I'm going to sit down and make some short term and long term goals.
I totally know how you're feeling! I feel like I've reached all my goals and now I have to make my own opportunities to grow and progress. I've finished school, gotten settled in my career, bought a home, decorated my home, etc. and I'm kind of left wondering what to do next. I think you have a good plan. Looking forward to some big event, like a trip, is always good and taking classes or learning new things helps you explore your potential. You are lucky to be there in Provo where you have access to all the BYU classes and facilities. Take advantage of it.
That is amazing that you slashed 40% off your bill. That is very inspiring for sure. I love that you are so goal oriented. It will make a much more fulfilled life as you watch yourself attain them. Look Forward is a goal I would never had thought about but I love it. I can't wait for your etsy shop either. Hint. Way to go/al.
Post a Comment