1. he is probably the most ambitious person i have ever met - once he sets his mind to something he does it!
2. he is always patient and reasonable, which comes in very handy since he is married to the world's most impatient person ever! (I couldnt wait to have him open his presents until tonight so he opened them this morning even though he could have waited no problem).
3. he is a genius on the computer
4. okay, basically he is just a genius - i mean, who else could get so excited about nanotubes and physics homework!
5. he lets me drive.
6. he loves his family (and mine) so much!
7. he is always willing to help and will drop whatever he is doing to help me or anyone else with a project.
8. he is incredibly creative - you should see some of the stuff he has done in photoshop etc.
9. he understands me even though half the time the things i say dont really make sense.
10. he is always up for an adventure!
11. he is extremely optimistic - he just always believes that everything is going to go right.
12. he watches gilmore girls with me. (he will probably be embarrassed by this one, but it is a reason i love him, so i couldnt leave it out!)
13. he has an awesome sense of humor,
14. and a great smile and laugh.
15. he is always singing, whistling, bouncing, rocking and moving!
16. he is a really good cook and makes the best crepes around.
17. he goes grocery shopping with me every week and doesnt complain.
18. he has tons of goals and always accomplishes them.
19. he served faithfully in bulgaria and wrote to me almost every week!
20.he is thoughtful - he always gives the best gifts and helps others as much as possible.
21. he is a hard worker and always has projects going on.
22. he encourages me to be the best person i can be.
23. he is the most perfect husband i could have ever asked for!
happy birthday david.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday David. I am embarrassed to say that I didn't know your official birthday even though I knew it was coming up. I'd like to add that you are great with kids, my kids love to be around you.
What a fantastic list of wonderful attributes. You are lucky to have each other.
There is not much to not like about David. He is a dream come true for humanity let alone you. We need more Davids. Happy Birthday to the Nanotube Specialist.
happy birthday david!! In honor if your birthday I came up with 2 reasons why I think your cool and ran came up with 3...for 23.
mine:
you introduced me and ran (I owe you big for that)
how you get really exicted about something and can't think or talk of anything else, for example...motu or raz.
randy's:
he was fun to share a room with
he's a good radio host
his skills at indian jones ride building
Post a Comment