Thursday, May 29, 2008

here.

its been almost a week since my last post! we had a lot of fun over the long weekend with david's parents.

we went to the lab and saw where david does all his science...

*i took this with my cell phone - not a bad photo

then they bought david an ottoman from ikea to match his poang chair, which he loves...

we had a wonderful bbq indoors, but with the door open, and ate lots of good food...
we took a tour of novell...


and we had a great time! thanks for coming jones'! (how do you pluralize jones correctly?)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Never a dull moment over that way. It looks really fun to be a scientist..

Those hamburgers. yummy
I don't know about the Jones' thing.

Anonymous said...

With Jones you always have a choice! Jones' is one way you can write it as a possessive plural, but Jones's is also correct. I prefer Jones's because I think it reads better.

Debie Spurgeon said...

You two are so cute. Did your place smell like hamburgers for days afterwards?

The magazines are yours, do whatever you want with them.