Tuesday, May 6, 2008

chili.

i havent shared any good recipes lately, so here's what we ate for dinner:

martha's 30 minute chili
(not the best, but not the worst either)


*thanks to martha for the chili picture
for the recipe click here.
we didnt use the beer.

and for dessert..
serious fat. but serious goodness...


{i didnt get a picture of these since they were gone in about 10 seconds}


1 bag oreos
8 oz cream cheese
2 bags chocolate chips; melted


grind the oreos in a food processor until they are a powder then mix in the cream cheese. roll the mixture into 1 inch balls. melt the chocolate chips and roll the balls in the melted chocolate, place them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour. eat. love. enjoy. then exercise for 5 days straight to make up for this intense indulgence.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! I just gained 5 pds. Sounds divine.

Debie Spurgeon said...

How do you spell ambitious?
S*A*R*A*H

I think the girls would love making the treats you mentioned. Sounds super yum!!!

Elizabeth said...

Sound so good. So were are all the places we are going. All I know of right now are D.C and NY. Elizabeth said we might go somewhere else. Make a comment on our blog saying where is everywhere we are going. I am gonna try that recipie for dinner and desert sometime. Thanks
-Kenley