Wednesday, March 12, 2008

carrot.

my sister wanted to see a picture of the carrot cupcakes i made tonight. i used the mascarpone cheese frosting from this recipe. yum!

4 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Those look yummy indeed. Did you always intend on doing the cupcakes?

Danielle Richardson said...

I WANT A CARROT CUPCAKE!!!!

Jan said...

What in the world do you NOT DO! I am totally freaking out here on the capablilities at such a young age. I have never even heard of that cheese let alone a frosting with it. But after all that ranting and panting, I am DEFINATELY going to make these cupcakes. Sounds like a winner.

Jan said...

And one last note. I just glanced over and looked at the friends, family and fun list. I was so bummed that I couldn't even make the fun list Sarah. Am I going to have to resort to mellow drama to get your attention in here.