Thursday, March 13, 2008

herb.

due to a failed attempt at keeping an orchid alive i had an extra flower pot hanging around. tonight david and i bought some oregano and chive seeds for our first herb garden. not much to see now, but i will keep ya posted on their progress. on a side note,

{ do you pronounce the h in herbs? }

3 comments:

Jan said...

Sarah I am just cracking up when I read your comment. I am delighted to see my name under your list. You spelled it correctly by the way. I say herb with the h. I know that I shouldn't, but I see it as it is. It needs the h or they should of just said erb to begin with. That is the cutest idea thought for the pot. I have that same ribbon. Did you paint the pot?

Debie Spurgeon said...

Herb with an H sounds like the old guy down the street. Erb is what I say: though the other way is correct I think.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I think my mom is right. No H sound.
-Kenley