I have no clue on that one. I have never done it personally and I am not willing to try now after you have scared me out of my shell and I won't be able to sleep tonight worrying if Sarah is going to ruin her disposal on the account of egg shells so its just better not to do it Sarah please do not try it out and am warning you and forewarning you ask david he is a smart scientists sort of a guy he has all the answers to lifes question he is like a walking jeapordy program i just would advise you once again to put the shells in that nifty new garbage can that you just had to replace the plastic bags with that is my answer to you. You should have seen this typer. It was just the most random thoughts being type out in such a fast manner. bye for now.
4 comments:
Yes I have heard this too...but I don't know the reason either. Maybe we should ask a plumber!!!
I haven't ever heard that, but I can see how that could be so.
I have no clue on that one. I have never done it personally and I am not willing to try now after you have scared me out of my shell and I won't be able to sleep tonight worrying if Sarah is going to ruin her disposal on the account of egg shells so its just better not to do it Sarah please do not try it out and am warning you and forewarning you ask david he is a smart scientists sort of a guy he has all the answers to lifes question he is like a walking jeapordy program i just would advise you once again to put the shells in that nifty new garbage can that you just had to replace the plastic bags with that is my answer to you. You should have seen this typer. It was just the most random thoughts being type out in such a fast manner. bye for now.
google it! My mom always used to, so for at least 15 years, her disposal has been fine!
Post a Comment