Both Sarah and I love milk. We go through almost a gallon a day! We went to Costco tonight and bought four more gallons, so we've got 5 total now. The only thing more amazing than that is that we bought the same amount last week!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is a crazy amount of milk for 2 people to go through. Ran and I buy milk by the half gallon and we might go through it by the time it expires... not big milk drinkers here.
Wow! And I thought we drank a lot of milk. You're actually the first people we know of that drink more than us, but you've got us beat by a long shot. We usually go through 2 gallons in a week. At least you drink skim! I'm sure your bones are happy.
No need for Calcium Suppliments at the Jones home. At our house we buy THREE different kinds of milk. Whole milk for Britton, skim to drink and Soy Milk for our cereal. I love the look of the well stocked fridge.
For the record: that is Martinelli's not alcohol and the fridge is usually more organized than that - we just put everything away from going shopping, so its kinda a mess.
6 comments:
that is a crazy amount of milk for 2 people to go through. Ran and I buy milk by the half gallon and we might go through it by the time it expires... not big milk drinkers here.
Wow! And I thought we drank a lot of milk. You're actually the first people we know of that drink more than us, but you've got us beat by a long shot. We usually go through 2 gallons in a week. At least you drink skim! I'm sure your bones are happy.
Holy Cows!
No need for Calcium Suppliments at the Jones home. At our house we buy THREE different kinds of milk. Whole milk for Britton, skim to drink and Soy Milk for our cereal. I love the look of the well stocked fridge.
For the record: that is Martinelli's not alcohol and the fridge is usually more organized than that - we just put everything away from going shopping, so its kinda a mess.
WOW!! is all i can say! seriously thats crazy! do you guys just eat ALOT of cereal or something??
Post a Comment