{ is there anything that you're embarrased to love? }
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
admit.
whats the point of reality tv? its not really reality. its full of unnecessary drama. its crazy. but recently i have become obsessed! okay, not really obsessed (i am talking about 2 hours a week instead of my normal 0), but i will choose a reality show over almost anything else and i could tell you all about every single season of my favorite reality show - america's next top model (mostly due to the all day every day marathons i watched during my time of unemployment) and i wish i had the bravo channel so that i didnt have to watch project runway on my laptop. i dont know what it is, but it sure is addicting. (this was slightly embarrassing for me to admit, since i was so opposed to it for so long and i think i still am slightly against the whole idea - its kinda a love hate thing...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
um...I love reality TV. We watch project runway, AMNTM, and top chef religiously. and...something I mornally keep a secret, I really love all the stipud ones on MTV and VH1, like flavor of love, tila tequila, I love new york, etc. I know it is horrible and I could be doing something so much better, but its a weakness. Yoanna is also my fav. winner from antm and Jay McCarrol is my fav. from project runway,
Probably Project Runway. I am obsessed with that. In fact so much so that when I was gone from being able to watch it, my husband and Mattie watched it for me to tell me who won. I was shocked. But guess what, they said they liked it too. If you knew my plaid (orange shirt) husband, you would know how funny this was. Deb can tell you all about Ed's Orange shirts. It hilarious.
I really can't think of anything I'm embarrassed about being obsessed with. I havn't seen that show your talking about. I guess if I had to be embarrassed about anything, it's the number of times a day I check my blog to read the comments. So you can watch past episodes of this show on the computer, because I can do that. Do you look up Bravo TV or what?
I'm obsessed with "The Biggest Loser" but I can't say I'm embarrassed by it. I'm in a stage of life where I don't really give a hoot what other people think. I just do what I want because its just me anyways.
Post a Comment