Wednesday, April 23, 2008

tickets.

last night we got tickets for the first ever jones family vacation. we are going to spend two weeks in august with david's great family on the east coast. we are going to go here

*washington d.c.

here

*new york city

here

*syracuse, ny

and hopefully also here

*boston, ma

i can't wait.

5 comments:

Danielle Richardson said...

you lucky duck!! i'm so jealous i've always wanted to go to New York.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Mom just asked if we had any free tickets so the girls could go. If Elizabeth knew NY was on the venue, she'd freak.
I think we'd been married for years and had 4 kids before we went on a real vacation.

Jan said...

I can't wait to go with you guys Sarah. This is going to be super fun.

If you need in information about DC,let me know. Went there last year. Every place your going is fantastic. Can't wait for all the fun pictures.

Kayla said...

Sarah Can I just tell you I am REALLY REALLY Jealous of you!!! You are going to have so much fun. even though you dont know me...that well :) think of me while your out there. Ill be thinking of you being crazy jealous!

Anonymous said...

we are so excited that you guys are coming to visit. We have to plan some fun things to do.