a couple months ago we started a tradition called {insert number of minutes necessary} minute cleanup. each night before we go to bed we take a few minutes - never more than 15 and tidy up, its usually about 6 minutes and we put on music and the microwave timer so that we know when its over. it makes such a difference and its surprising how much can get done in just a few minutes! we both like that its just for a short amount of time so we know it isnt going to drag on and we feel like its a race to get as much done as possible in that amount of time. it works for us.
and heres a sneak peek at what i've been working on this week...i'll post some photos when its all finished!
3 comments:
You are doing an awesome job on your project there because I can tell it's David.
At our house it would have to be a 90 min. clean up to even put a dent in it.
That is a great idea to just take a few minutes and tidy up. I love it. I am with Deb, it would take a bit longer for us too. That is a cool clock on your wall. Good choice. And that picture of you is turning out wonderful. You have really cut your hair short. And did you get a nose job too?
It would take 2 days if I totally tidied up my room spotless. Guess what!! I got a blog. Come visit me.
www.lizzyashandkenken.blogspot.com
-Kenley
Post a Comment