Friday, April 18, 2008

ode.

i have heard some people say that they don't blog because they have a life and that they're too busy to write anything down or that they just don't have anything interesting to share.

i have heard other people say that they do blog because they have a life that they want to record and share.

i blog to find the little things in my life that make my life what it is. i find that even little things become a big deal the second i take a picture of them and record the experience. i have found so many great ideas and great people through the blog world and i just wanted to say:

thank you blog. and all you bloggers.
happy friday.

4 comments:

Danielle Richardson said...

YAY i'm one of the people that said i didn't have anything to blog about but Sarah has shown me differently haha i love you sar bear.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Ok, if you people who dislike blogging want to ignore the teachings of our prophets and not journal and record your life, then so be it.
You do an awesome job Sarah and you are following the councel to record your life and emotions for your posterity.
I'm going to publish my blog into a book after every 100 posts or so.

Jan said...

Sarah this was a nice little blog toast. Thanks. I love blogging with people like you.

Natalie said...

Sarah I would just like to let you know...i DO blog, but I have no clue what I am doing....I hope all is well... we still need to have a phone date...