here is the project i mentioned
here. we needed something cute to hang above the bed and last time we were at ikea we bought these surplus shelf pieces from the as-is department for 58 cents a piece, then we used photoshop to trace our profiles and printed, cut and pasted.
it seems profile silhouettes are really in these days.

7 comments:
Those turned out really nice. I love how they are looking at each other. It makes a huge bold statement for sure. I love how creative you are Sarah and very frugal. Now you guys can just "hang" around each other.
See Ya Later.
Not only do I love them because they look good, but I can really tell that they are you two. Very cool!!
You are so creative! They look just like you!
I love the new heading!
Those are so awesome Sarah. I love it! I need you to come decorate my house!
Your very creative. Those are really awesome.
Bye bye.
I like your new header very much Sarah. Very charming.
Post a Comment