one of the reasons i have been slacking on posting lately was that i saw my post number getting closer and closer to 100 and as is tradition in the blogging culture that means a giveaway. i couldn't think of a single thing to give away. what do people want? what do they need? what can i offer? ahh! its been on my mind non-stop. i thought about maybe just bypassing 100 - i mean, i am probably the only one who would even notice, right? but no, i think it would be fun. and i really want to find out who all reads this silly little blog and a giveaway tends to be the best way to do that. so...i decided to go for it and here it is...
leave a comment on this post and you could win these fabulous prizes...
1. one of my favorite organizing items - for so much more than just spices.
2. five photo edits, designing or whatever else you choose in photoshop (just tell me what you would like photoshopped and i will do my best to make it happen! i made the headers for the newsletter in there, so you can have something like that, a card design or some good ol' photo editing)
3. five decorative clothespins as seen here (sounds so boring, but i think they're super useful - they're also good for attaching the cards to gifts in bags) - you pick the color scheme
4. hopefully a copy of my all new grocery shopping list template that will be both cute and functional (i am still working on it, so if its not finished by then i will send you a nice other treat instead)
everyone is welcome to enter - just leave a comment by midnight on july 3rd and i will randomly choose a winner!
i fully encourage all lurkers to join in, because, well, i probably read your blog too.
31 comments:
I'll leave a comment, but not just because I want a prize =) Even though I was first =) I'm leaving a comment so I can say hi to my friend and best roomie ever, Sarah. Hi!! Guess what? I'm going to Disneyland in 4 days, whoo-hoo!!
Ooooh! A prize give-away! I won a 10-speed bike once in a coloring contest when I was in elementary school. I got to pick the bike up at a huge city-wide Halloween party at the fair grounds as part of my birthday party (we took my whole birthday party over there to get my bike). McGruff the Crime Dog presented it to me. At the time I thought changing gears on a bike was really annoying, but now I really like being able to change gears on my bike. I guess I'm all grown up now. I'm even grown up enought to eat oatmeal voluntarily. It happens to the best of us.
I am in Sarah. I will tell others too if you don't mind. Let me know. People love giveaways. And yours if fabulous. Love it.
Ooh, please enter me. What a great idea for a giveaway--I think anyone would LOVE to win. It's funny, we don't really know each other but have a connnection through Debie, but I love reading your blog. You always have such great and creative ideas. Plus you and David are a cute little family. Happy 100!
I didn't know my life was incomplete until I saw those clothespins. I NEED some. Badly. Happy 100!
This is fantastic Sarah. Please enter me into your giveaway. Do you take bribes?
I think you are a creative genius, really!
Guess what? Did you realize that we have our 100 post at the same time?
I'll send some people your way.
Hi Sarah, Jan posted a nice blub about your contest, so I thought I'd pop on over and say hi. I can't believe I haven't been over here before.
I gotta say you've got a jam packed generous goodie bag for your giveaway!
Nice to meet you!
Count me in. I love giveaways. I hope I win.
Bye bye.
I. First time commenter ... long time blogger. Just found your blog from Jan. Thanks for letting me play. M
I am in. I haven't read your blog yet. But today is a new day
Hi, Sarah. I met you long, long ago... you were about four, I think. Ask Debie if you're curious. I love your giveaway- totally cute!
You know...I am glad you are having a give-away for 2 reasons:
1. hello...i'd LOVE to win! i love organizing things, i love PHOTO SHOP fun :), decorative clothespins sound ADORABLE, and who couldn't use a CUTE & FUN shopping list template!!! ♥
2. i've been "lurking" at your blog for a while now and I guess this GIVE AWAY is kindof an icebreaker for me to leave a comment :) i ♥ your post about the 72 hour kits! and i really like the Relief Society newsletter header...I do the Relief Society newsletters in my ward! :) I am the 2nd counselor in the RS presidency...and just so happened to get volunteered to do the newsletter, too! :)
Ok...this comment is LONG enough...I'll stop now :P....i hope I win!
Sounds cool. Count us in.
blog4ever!
Oh I love giveaways! Count me in!
How fun. I'm excited to see who wins, because it's never me.
Let's face it, we both know we've checked out each other's blog, so sign me up baby!! you really are super creative, I enjoy reading your blog! =)
I'll join along. I got linked over from Debie's blog. Congrats on 100 posts.
those clothespins are so cute!
-haley(aka the s sissies favorite 2nd cousin)
happy 100 posts! I am so happy that you started this great blog so we can keep up with you guys. Can't wait to see you in aug.
wat random cool stuff! this is my fave kind of giveaway!
This is a great giveaway. I hope to win this one!
Pick me! Pick me!
Great giveaway! You sound really creative. Cute blog!
Jan sent me! Love this giveaway! so creative! You can pick me if you want!
Happy 100 posts "Sawah"!! I'm VT partners with Debie and found this giveaway through her.
Ok Debie sent me your way and I know she is right when she says you have tons of talent! I hope all is going well for you! (I am Amy, Brent's cousin)
Congrats on 100 posts - it's so fun, isn't it!! Cute giveaway!
you are so creative sarah. im entering myself. the comment above is kenley.
-elizabeth
I found your blog on debsters and she said that you were having a giveaway. So count me in.
bye 4 now.
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a post that has 30 comments! I love reading your blog, you're such a domestic goddess.
We can't wait to see you guys in August!
Laura :)
Sarah, please enter me 229 times into the drawing.
I am hopping to win all 4 giveaways. Thanks, yours truly.
Post a Comment