Friday, June 13, 2008

72.

david's mom made us some amazing 72 hour kits that contain literally everything you could ever need and yet they're small enough that we can actually carry them out in an emergency. over the last couple of days i have been working on creating some emergency kits for our cars. evidently june is safety month, which we didnt know, but its a good reminder to everyone that its so important to have emergency supplies and i am so grateful that our families care about us enough to make sure that we have what we will need in case of an emergency!


the stuff on the floor is just for our car kits - I didnt want to empty out the other ones (the big bags at the back are the 72 hour kits) and get everything mixed up, but you get the idea!

4 comments:

Jan said...

The beginnings of the 72 hrs. kit. Awesome Sarah...

LeslieK said...

Keith's mom gave us a lil kit for the car for Keith's b-day, and now we're also working on getting one for the other car and a couple for the house...maybe when I get back to Provo, we can have a 72-hour kit party! woo!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I have a giveaway on my blog today and I almost gave away a 72 hour kit, but decided on a first aid kit instead.
Those look like awesome kits. I guess I really need to get ours into carryable backpacks, right now it's all in a rubbermaid.

Anonymous said...

Great kits! As much as I blog about being prepared, I'm really a slacker. (sheepish-grin)
I LOVE the joke you left on our blog for the contest - good luck!

~Eva