healthy
exercise is not my friend. chocolate is. these two facts make it hard for me to live healthily. but now its time for a change and this is how its going to be done:
1. ONE treat a day (i tend to go overboard on the chocolates)
2. TWO exercise sessions a week (pretty reasonable, i'd say)
3. THREE meals a day (i am more of a snacker - i think it would help to eat three solid meals each day rather than fill up on whatever i feel like whenever i feel like it, because i usually feel like something that isn't good for me)
1. ONE treat a day (i tend to go overboard on the chocolates)
2. TWO exercise sessions a week (pretty reasonable, i'd say)
3. THREE meals a day (i am more of a snacker - i think it would help to eat three solid meals each day rather than fill up on whatever i feel like whenever i feel like it, because i usually feel like something that isn't good for me)
3 comments:
Look how quickly after you posted I'm responding. You're going to think I live on the computer.
Good for you Sarah. You can do it. I love chocolate too. Just don't be discouraged if you splurge. I ate three chocolate cupcakes yesterday. Back on track today.
Good for you Sarah. That sounds very reasonable and taking it one less chocolate bite at a time.
You go girl. And good luck with the withdrawls. I will be thinking about you.
Elizabeth and I are gonna be getting a lot of excersize this summer.
1. We will be doing a lot of walking around the country.
2. We are gonna go on bike rides, walks, and we are gonna be doing tennis.
3. Swimming
4. Swimming
5.Swimming
6. Carying all those shopping bags when we go school shopping w/ our mom.
Blog4ever!
Post a Comment