this summer i will...
1. buy a holga
2. enjoy otter pops and frozen gogurts
3. take a photography course
4. sea doo at least once!! i can only hope.
5. enjoy friends, family and some amazing vacation time
6. go to the hot springs
7. roast some marshmallows
8. celebrate one year of marriage
9. get older.
10. wear flip flops as much as possible
11. read in the sun
12. attend a rodeo
13. camp
14. get a cute new haircut (its at that awkward in between stage that i just cant stand)
15. spend as much time outdoors as possible
16. bbq
17. do all the crafts that are waiting for me in the office
18. get rid of all the clutter in our house
19. find some cute black shoes
20. have fun every day
its going to be the best summer ever.
ps. sorry for the recent lack of photos.
2 comments:
When I saw you wanted a Holga I pictured a large German woman who you were going to employ to be a housekeeper.
Can I share your list?
I am with Debie, I was so wondering what a Holga was. But am glad to see its just a camera and not a thing I was imagining.
Great list and I hope everyone of those becomes a reality this summer. I am so jealous of the picture class.
Post a Comment