
i like it better. i borrowed the images from babysteals.com. random, but cute. i figured - if its from a baby website its less likely to be scary. in other news...
1 more day of finals for spring term (then i get a homework free weekend with david!)
9 days until michael and leslie arrive - our first international guests
15-ish days until the spurgeons arrive
16 days until the stadium of fire
31 days until the jones' arrive
59 days until we head east
7 comments:
I just love your taste. It is so awesome. I wish I could get that newsletter. So creative and fun.
Have fun with all your countdowns you have coming. What a fun summer ahead for all of you guys. So jealous over here, but so happy for all of you.
I like it!
Yeah! Only 59 days!
the new header is soooo cute and definetely not creepy. i can't wait to came to utah and go east!
PERFECT for the season.
Sorry we are so unsure on plans. We'll get there, I promise.
Yes, I love this header!!
um...i liked the first one. But I LOVE this one. Good job. How do you make them?
Sarah, where did you get your cute background for your blog. I love it!
Post a Comment