i think that (for me at least) things need to look good for me to feel good about them. i got my phone purely based on looks. i switched to a mac because they're pretty. and my husband - he sure is good looking (although that was not the only factor in the decision to marry him). if things are going to be organized and stay organized it is important that they look good. these are some of the things that help me stay organized, but keep things looking good.
uniform, beautiful and easy to read labels - this can all be done with one simple tool. the pilot g2o5. its amazing and if you have never tried it then stop reading go to the store and buy one write away (get it?, its a pun). the ink flows perfectly and it feels great in your hand. if you dont have good handwriting then maybe a printer would be a better option, but i like handwritten because i kinda like my handwriting (it is weird, but i really do).

there are a lot more great things, but we have to save something so that this series can continue, right?
4 comments:
I've said it before, love the G2s. Matt was just saying the other night that one of our best buys has been our storage ottoman. We keep Madelyn's toys in there, and it's so nice to throw everything in there quickly when someone is coming over, but have it easily accessible the rest of the time. I love these posts. Yay for creative and fashionable storage!
I love that storage ottoman with the drawer. I'm going to leave your house with lots of great ideas and then have to come home and spend money.
You know what I've always said, you have font handwriting. I think sometimes you should give us a demonstration on how to write neatly, or is it just genetic? Mom and dad both have neat writing. See ya Thursday, I have your house key.
Exciting things for sure. Things that I do not often think about. I love the pen. I need a good one. And the storage idea, is really good.
See ya later.
Don't worry, I too say "decor".
Post a Comment