Monday, February 25, 2008

trip.

we went to washington this weekend for bradley john's wedding and i didnt take a single photo. not one. thats shocking. well, i am a list-a-holic (which may lead to a book that i will write in the not too distant future - stay tuned for updates on that), so i will list the things i learned and/or rediscovered on this trip:

1. budget car rental is awful. especially in the customer service area.
2. driving for ten hours is better after a full night's sleep.
3. temples are awesome.
4. i want to be a wedding planner when i grow up.
5. my family is great.
6. wedding drink is always good
7. oregon is annoying.
8. david is very patient.
9. spontaneous purchases are the best.
10. i love washington.

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That's a great list! I'm totally a list person too. I have a whole notebook full of lists.

Jan said...

You a wedding planner. Me likey alot. You can do my daughters and I know some nieces who are screaming out loud knowing this.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I totally agree with you about the whole Oregon in annoying thing! Isn't it? They have lower speed limits, you can't pump your own gas, they don't have sales tax, etc.

I love washington too!