Monday, February 25, 2008

square perfect.

i found this on eBay. it's the square perfect sp200. it's like a little lighting studio that makes the light perfect for shooting small objects! i'm bidding on it on eBay right now - here is the link. i'm hoping to be able to take better pictures of my research stuff so that the pictures will be really good if i publish something. there are a ton of them on eBay, so don't bid on mine! i'll let you know how it works when i get it!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Poor Sarah. I can just see you telling her to get in the square for research purposes. Actually, that looks way cool David.

Sarah Jones said...

Huh? David. Why didn't I know about this? Thats cool though. I think a grey card would be better though. Maybe as well? And a flash monitor. Oh and a sweet flash. And those umbrella things. And the marbled backdrop from everyone's school photos. And a fish eye lens. This opens up opportunities to buy many more camera accessories you know.