Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nice condo needs a good owner.


So..the drama of condo selling continues. We had an offer that we accepted and at the last minute the buyers backed out. Since then we have had quite a bit of interest, but no other formal offers. Obviously, selling a home in the current economic conditions is not a great option, but we're stuck!

We get most of our traffic from craigslist and we're thinking of paying a flat rate to get it listed on the MLS. Does anyone out there have any other good ideas for house selling? We're not super desperate...yet, but I just want to have this all done with already!

2 comments:

LeslieK said...

Have you tried KSL? We put our apt up there and on Craigslist, and all the calls were from KSL...

Debie Spurgeon said...

(Comment totally unrelated to condo sale)

Mom says you're still name choosing.

I didn't use the name Sutton because I thought you were, I'm kidding, but isn't it a perfect name? I love it. I can't wait to hear what you choose.

Now it's April you can officially say you're having a baby next month, that makes it seem so close.