Monday, April 27, 2009

If you know David, then you probably know he is CONSTANTLY moving. When he was in Men's Chorus, it was always easy to pick him out of the group, because he was the one swaying back and forth while everyone else was sitting still.

HIS daughter will not stop poking, rolling, flailing, wiggling, jiggling and kicking me.
And I love it every time she does.


@ 36 Weeks

4 comments:

Natalie said...

awwww, sarah, I love love love that you are having a baby, you are so cute. And what a fabulous story.

PS: we need to attempt to contact eachother again :)...because I really do want to talk to you!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I agree, feeling the baby move is the best!
You look good and are so, so, so so close. We can't wait to meet Emma's best friend.

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

From her past habits, it sounds like she will come out whistling.

Michelle Williams said...

You look great Sarah and I am glad you are having a girl. Your Mom is going to have a blast with girl clothes. Has she made things for her all ready? Your nieces are going to spoil her with love, how great life is eh?