Tuesday, March 22, 2011

transgression.

Looks like chalk was a bad idea, now Cecily thinks she can draw on the ground outside & inside. She used her black crayon on the wood floors in the living room.

Here she is 'cleaning up' that mess with her tears - literally. She loves to color and was not happy that I took her 'coloring' (aka crayons) away from her and made her wipe the floor.

4 comments:

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

That is why I do not let my kids use those bath tub books. Pretty soon they think all books are to be read in the water.

Elizabeth said...

awwww, at least it was only crayon... and not a sharpie.
ps. I been on pinterest a few times and I love it! Could you send me an invite?

Debie Spurgeon said...

I really wanted this to be a video. Cecily needs to teach Emma a few cleaning skills.

Heather Curtis said...

I wish having Korver clean up the mess at the end would help teach him- he is happy to clean his naughty messes and would gladly make another mess to "clean" it which really never gets clean. It is a pain. But Cecily is just so adorable and sweet. I love it.