That is a huge box of chalk! I love it! I just wish my kids wouldn't eat it... And those flip flops and the way her legs are is just too adorable! I love her so much and yet hardly know her in person.
Wait, the snow is gone?That really is a lot of chalk, it will last all summer.
Sarah,I can't believe how big Cecily looks in this picture! Hopefully it will stay warm and you can try out your picnic blanket.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is a huge box of chalk! I love it! I just wish my kids wouldn't eat it... And those flip flops and the way her legs are is just too adorable! I love her so much and yet hardly know her in person.
Wait, the snow is gone?
That really is a lot of chalk, it will last all summer.
Sarah,
I can't believe how big Cecily looks in this picture! Hopefully it will stay warm and you can try out your picnic blanket.
Post a Comment