Last night was the Relief Society Birthday Party and I was so happy with how it turned out! We focused on goals & had a great presentation, ate sack dinners & yummy cake then played some Minute to Win It games which were hilarious and fun! Too bad I forgot my camera and just took one photo with my phone before it started.
3 comments:
yeh, I'm glad it turned out so well. Ok Sarah, you HAVE to come to Cal. Can you imagine Cecily and Emma playing on the beach?? PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!
We are going to try and do three busy days (Disneyland, Seaworld, etc.) and then three more low key days (beach, boats, aquariums, etc..)
So I was just talking to Amber and telling her about my relief society dinner thing this evening and she said to tell you about it and I looked on your blog and you did a very similar thing! Is that the wheatgrass on your tables? That is what our ward did and I LOVED it! They had shallow wide dishes of thick beautiful wheatgrass with a ribbon on pretty scrapbook paper bordering the bottom. And they had handmade flowers out of scrapbook paper on bamboo sticks coming out of the wheatgrass. So cute! And for dessert we had the dirt cups in pot-looking dishes with the paper flowers on the bamboo sticks coming out the top. Fun fun. And we made fabric flowers with clips to put in your hair or on your jacket. They looked incredibly fancy and turned out really cute. Your night looks amazing too! I can't believe all that you do! That is pretty amazing! I love it!
Oh, and by dirt cups- I mean brownie, chocolate pudding, and crushed oreos.
Post a Comment