A long, long time ago I posted about Cecily's first bedroom {here}. Well, she has moved twice since then (all within our same apartment, we just couldn't seem to figure out the best arrangement!) and I thought it was time for an update. There are a lot of the same things, but just in a new place. Maybe this time I'll also get around to posting some pictures of the other rooms in our house for those people who wanted to see 'pictures of our life' - you know who you are.
*I love the Barnes circus print that we got from the Brimfield Antique show.
*I always sing the ABC's while pointing to the letters on the wall and now Cecily does it too, only when she sings it 90% of the letters are 'D'
*There are always toys on the floor, so I figured why bother cleaning them up for the picture- that way you'll get to see what it REALLY looks like. The cute red mail sorter on the bookcase is from {Brimfield} too. The next show is May 10-15, so you should come visit and we'll take you!
2 comments:
Ok, I confess it's me. One day Elizabeth and I were sitting here one day and wanted to see your street. It always helps to picture you in your surroundings and we had no idea what it looked like. Thanks for the pics. Dad sent up a picture of your street, but you'd better send us another when spring comes or we'll always picture you sitting in 20 feet of snow :)
You are always crafty and I love the way her room looks :) That's way cute that she sings too
Post a Comment