*Yesterday some friends had a Valentines party for the kids. Cecily loved going through her box afterwards and finding out that people had given her candy, pencils, stickers, bubbles and love notes. Her favorite Valentine? She left all the candy for a juice box with a dog on it, she doesn't even know that there is juice in it, but she loves the dog on the outside.
*I tried to think of a way to let her actually participate in making her Valentines, but then she went to bed and I just did it all anyway. Maybe next year...
3 comments:
that tag is super adorable! i love it!
I heard she had a Valentine's date with Andy, that's so cute.
I loved the holidays when I was a kid. They became less exciting as I grew up. But now that I have kids it is re-exciting all over again. I love to make crafts. Yay for doing Valentines Cards.
Post a Comment