Sunday, May 22, 2011

two.

Cecily turned two yesterday! Instead of a cake she had a big bowl of ice cream, which is her absolute favorite thing to eat.


A few weeks ago we bought her this kitchen & I've been so excited to give it to her, she loved it. She also got some play food, Elmo books, a Tinkerbell backpack and a whole bunch of other Tinkerbell stuff. Shes kinda obsessed with Tinkerbell right now. She calls her Ink-Bo.

Thanks for all the presents & happy birthday to Cecily!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

that kitchen set is adorable! its crazy that she is already two years old... happy birthday cecily!

Steven Jones said...

Ice cream instead of cake?? She's definitely a Jones!!

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

Happy Birthday to Cecily! And how on earth did you do that top picture of Cecily? I feel like I am looking at a newspaper from Harry Potter.