Yes, I'd definitely vote for Hawaii and then I'll come visit. I hate the cold weather and its not even that bad here. Yuck! I can't wait until summer!
When you buy your house in Hawaii, make sure it has a "Granny" pad!
ugh... thats about the same forecast that we have. our highs for the weekend are between 4 & 10 depending on who you listen to. im glad we are leaving for california on monday.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes, I'd definitely vote for Hawaii and then I'll come visit. I hate the cold weather and its not even that bad here. Yuck! I can't wait until summer!
When you buy your house in Hawaii, make sure it has a "Granny" pad!
ugh... thats about the same forecast that we have. our highs for the weekend are between 4 & 10 depending on who you listen to. im glad we are leaving for california on monday.
Post a Comment