Wednesday, January 5, 2011

etsy.


For Christmas I made these family trees for David's parents and I loved how they turned out, so I've opened up an etsy shop to sell printable versions - customized to the buyer of course! Opening an etsy shop was one of my new year's resolutions, so I can at least check one off the list this year!

Find my shop here - Now Fancy That

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

Everyone I know is being so ambitious lately. Good luck with your sales.

stephanie said...

adorable!! i love it so much!

Heather Curtis said...

Wow! That is freaking amazing! I love it! I was just talking about this very thing with my parents the other day, but on a bigger scale. If you can branch it off even further, let me know- I'm interested. That is some good looking stuff. Seriously I love it- and I can't believe you did it and are selling it. You are my hero in many ways. I miss you Sarah Lou!