I've been meaning to post these for quite a while, but its just happening now...
David graduated! and Cecily was so tiny!
We stopped in Chicago on our drive out here. Cecily got to dip her toes in a public fountain,
The fountain was a couple of people's faces that squirted water out every now and then.
There was only one thing I wanted to see in Chicago and that was the bean. It was just as cool as I imagined.

One of the first things we did when we arrived in Albany was go on the branch camping trip to Seneca Lake.
We left early to visit Palmyra, here we are on top of the Hill Cumorah

The end.
David graduated! and Cecily was so tiny!
We stopped in Chicago on our drive out here. Cecily got to dip her toes in a public fountain,
The fountain was a couple of people's faces that squirted water out every now and then.
There was only one thing I wanted to see in Chicago and that was the bean. It was just as cool as I imagined.
One of the first things we did when we arrived in Albany was go on the branch camping trip to Seneca Lake.
We left early to visit Palmyra, here we are on top of the Hill Cumorah
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment