She has also been crawling for awhile now and she always has something in her mouth as she does.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
7 months
Cecily had an appointment at her new doctors yesterday. After they weighed her, they gave her this little hospital gown to put on, complete with the hole at the back. We thought it was pretty hilarious.
She has also been crawling for awhile now and she always has something in her mouth as she does.
And here is a video of her crawling. She just keeps going until she hits something, then climbs on it and then starts again. I also tried to catch her saying 'Hey!' on camera (she says it non-stop!), but of course she wouldn't do it under pressure (you can kinda hear it in the video). When I uploaded the files, I was showing her the video and everytime I would say 'Hey' she would say it back! Seems like she doesn't like to show off on camera.
She has also been crawling for awhile now and she always has something in her mouth as she does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment