Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to New York


Love,
The Mosquitos

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me smile, though I'm feeling for you!
Have fun!

Tiffany

hartleyhouse said...

yikes! I guess that proves you're just as sweet as we think you are :)

Laura

Michelle Williams said...

The N East is a mecca for the biggest little flying beasts! Ooooh the memories this brought back! :D

1)Counting our bumps to see who had the most bites
2) Terry standing on our bed in the middle of the night swatting mosquitoes with a magazine, he wouldn't turn on the light in hopes of not waking me, so of course he would step on me! Or his fiercly whipered rants at them would wake me.
3) Yelling, CLOSE THE DOOR your letting mosquitos in!
4) Terry counting how many he killed with relish, in one night, record of 24 in one room!

But you will love everything else!

the Provident Woman said...

Bad mosquitos, bad.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog through Sept. 4. theprovidentwoman.com