
I just started a new project called Organizenation which is a blog where I will post my own schedule and ideas on how to keep life in order. I am totally not an expert, but I really enjoy the process and results of keeping a well organized home and life. I have been trying to find a system to follow online, but they all seem so complicated that I decided to just make my own and while I am at it, why not share the plan? We'll see how it goes, but I would love everyones input and ideas to make the site better (its still in the works, but I will be adding to it daily).
You can find the blog at http://organizenation.blogspot.com/.
1 comment:
sara i love love love your new blog. we implemented some of the plan yesterday & divided up who would do what.
Post a Comment