Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tri-Cities

Last weekend we went home for Cecily's baby blessing. It was great to have so many friends and family members come, we really appreciate everyone who came out!

Cecily looks like she is glowing.


At Debie's house, she was fast asleep


Cecily was able to meet Amber & Robert's baby Pepper, they're probably going to be good friends.


Cecily (smiling!) and Debie's baby Emma. I never thought that we would have kids anywhere near the same age!


Cecily and Laura's baby Ethan. She is so lucky to have two cousins her age!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh how neat, I didn't know she was being blessed in the Tricities. I am sure your family was very grateful that you came to them. ANd I absolutely love the first picture of Cecily glowing...that is amazing ;)

Michelle Williams said...

Aww she and Pepper looked so CUTE together and how cool to have 2 cousins the same age! Congrats on such a sweet babe Sarah.

Debie Spurgeon said...

YOU never thought we'd have kids near the same age. I NEVER, EVER thought we would, but I'm glad we do. Hopefully those two little girls will get to know each other.