She's got the perfect little rest on your chest cheeks in that pic. So cute!! Is she really watching the TV in that last pic because she's sure interested by something. She's so teeny. Emma is chubbo Amazon baby next to her. I can't wait to get some pictures of them together. I remember getting pictures of Elizabeth and Jessica when they were little.
2 comments:
She's got the perfect little rest on your chest cheeks in that pic. So cute!!
Is she really watching the TV in that last pic because she's sure interested by something.
She's so teeny. Emma is chubbo Amazon baby next to her. I can't wait to get some pictures of them together. I remember getting pictures of Elizabeth and Jessica when they were little.
She is so CUTE with those sweet cheeks! Her scrunched up what are you lookin at face reminds me of you!
Post a Comment