We are so excited for you. Elizabeth just called me from school to hear the news and can't wait to come home and see the pics. I think she looks just like David's dad's side of the family, what do you think? I know everyone will have their own opinions, but I think she really does. So is she yawning or about to cry in that pic? CONGRATULATIONS.
What a gorgeous babe!!! :) Congratulations Sarah! I love her name too, think I will recomend it to Mat and Dani for their baby girl. I loved reading the comments from your Sis and her kids too, so sweet. Cecily will be well loved by all obviously!
19 comments:
Cuteness! Congratulations. I am emailing EVERYONE right now!
I didn't even know! Congrats you two!! We are proud of you!
We are so excited for you. Elizabeth just called me from school to hear the news and can't wait to come home and see the pics. I think she looks just like David's dad's side of the family, what do you think? I know everyone will have their own opinions, but I think she really does. So is she yawning or about to cry in that pic?
CONGRATULATIONS.
Dear Cecily,
I can't wait to play with you. We're going to be best friends.
Love,
Emma
I love that you've ditched the hospital blanket and Cecily is now sporting a trendy one :)
My conversation with Britton:
Me (showing him the pic): Look Britton, who's that?
Britton: "Me"
Me: "No"
Britton: "Emma"
Me: "No"
Britton: "A baby."
Cameron (whispering in his ear) "It's Cecily."
She's perfect :) congratulations
Sooooooooo cute.
Congratulations on the new baby!!!! Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. Hope all's going well for both baby and parents. Good luck!
YAYAYAYAYAY! Congratulations Sarah! She is beautiful and what a head full of hair! I love the name Cecily Faye...so adorable :)
ADORABLE!!! I just want to squeeze her (gently)! Congrats!
We might be going to DC in November, for Thanksgiving, and were thinking about taking a trip up to New York, so maybe we can meet up with you guys.
Congrats again!
Yea! She's sooooo cute. I can't believe how close Kenley was with guessing everything! I want to fly down there right now and hold her!
-elizabeth
Big congrats! That's a really cute first picture to post :)
just think Emma and Cecily are 3 months apart. They will be good friends.I think Cecily is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute.
She is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her in real life. She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♪Kenley♪
Oh Sarah she is gorgeous!! How awesome a C-section no labor pains or nothing!! Hope your recovery goes well. Cecily is a beautiful name, congrats!!
I am so glad you posted these pictures so fast becasue I was dying to see her. She is cute. and i love the blanket!
She's perfect!! We can't wait to meet her!!
What a gorgeous babe!!! :) Congratulations Sarah! I love her name too, think I will recomend it to Mat and Dani for their baby girl. I loved reading the comments from your Sis and her kids too, so sweet. Cecily will be well loved by all obviously!
Post a Comment